Friday 30 March 2012

Sydney 2012

Time for another random post. I am not even going to apologise for the lack of activity this time as I am fairly sure not many people stop by the blog any more and I am probably just talking to myself these days. Still it's therapeutic for me to dip back in and share random thoughts with strangers every once in a while.


So, where did we leave off last time? If I remember correctly I was about a week away from leaving the UK to move to Sydney, we are now 8 months in to life in Oz and it has been an experience to say the least! I have moved three times, hopefully I can manage to stay in one spot for a while now, have met heaps of new people and found that Sydney was just as good as I remembered.


I feel that me and Sydney are a good fit, the culture and lifestyle seem to agree with my personality and I do not think I have felt more at home anywhere else in the world. Travel is still always in the back of my mind but is now all about great holidays rather than trips of discovery and globe crossing relocations, for now anyway ;-)


It has not been the smoothest of rides since I got her and a lot has changed in my life but when life hands you lemons, grab some tequila and salt and get on it! (I know it should really be limes for tequila but just go with it, ok?)


So what's next? Who knows, but I am sure it will be fun and there will be laughter and tears along the way and every now and I again I will remember I have a blog and come back and randomly tell anyone who fancies a read what it is on my mind.


2012, let's see what you've got in store...

No comments:

Google