Tuesday 12 February 2008

Things to do…

Now as I have mentioned I lived in London for a number of years but fell victim to the classic Londoner trap of, well I live here I can see it any time, and left without visiting the Tower of London, going on the London Eye, visiting London Zoo and many other unbelievable oversights considering how long I was there.

Now I am in Sydney I fear I will fall fowl of the same attitude so I am determined to see more. What follows is a list of what I have done so far and what I thought of it and a list of things still to do, if I have not written about the things still to do in more detail soon feel free to give me grief and encourage me to do them.

Done

  • Sydney Aquarium – loved it
  • Sydney Wildlife World – rubbish
  • Dinner Cruise in the Harbour – went on Australia Day, had a great night
  • Coogee to Bondi cliff walk – was very cool, lovely beaches and a great way to spend an afternoon

To Do

  • The harbour bridge climb – I feel I should do this as I am here, but is it worth the money
  • Skydive – always wanted to do this but also a bit scared of it, we will see
  • Sydney Tower – have a ticket just waiting for a nice day, honest!
  • Zoo – planning to do this soon, there is an option where you camp at the Zoo and have a night time tour, should be cool
  • The Blue Mountains – going this weekend
  • Visit the Opera House – I will get round to it eventually...

So I will keep you all updated on how I get on with this list and feel free to let me know if you think I have missed anything crucial off.

No comments:

Google