Now I am in Sydney I fear I will fall fowl of the same attitude so I am determined to see more. What follows is a list of what I have done so far and what I thought of it and a list of things still to do, if I have not written about the things still to do in more detail soon feel free to give me grief and encourage me to do them.
- Sydney Aquarium – loved it
- Sydney Wildlife World – rubbish
- Dinner Cruise in the Harbour – went on Australia Day, had a great night
- Coogee to Bondi cliff walk – was very cool, lovely beaches and a great way to spend an afternoon
- The harbour bridge climb – I feel I should do this as I am here, but is it worth the money
- Skydive – always wanted to do this but also a bit scared of it, we will see
- Sydney Tower – have a ticket just waiting for a nice day, honest!
- Zoo – planning to do this soon, there is an option where you camp at the Zoo and have a night time tour, should be cool
- The Blue Mountains – going this weekend
- Visit the Opera House – I will get round to it eventually...
So I will keep you all updated on how I get on with this list and feel free to let me know if you think I have missed anything crucial off.